Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thank you!

Mr. Tonn, I just wanted to give you a final good bye and thank you for all the work and effort you invested in me. I know at points I was a handful but over the three years you taught me soo much! You allowed me to learn how to use photoshop and gave me an interest in photography! You let me help make a yearbook which was sold to hundreds in my grade 11 year and you allowed me to make some pretty cool t-shirts! I don't know how I could ever truly thank you. You were always encouraging and viewed my artwork in a way no one else had and you even felt the need to show others which is beyond an amazing feeling. I wish the best for you and thank you so much for all you have given me. It has been a real blessing to have been a student of yours for the three years I was in highschool. I will miss you Mr. Tonn. Thank you so much!

-Love Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment